Why Join the Mason-McBride Team?
If you’re looking for a long-term, stable career with growth and advancement, join the Mason-McBride team!
Mason-McBride, Inc. is a premier provider and forward-thinking leader in the insurance industry.
We offer our clients personalized and consultative services for all insurance needs:
• personal lines (home, auto, life)
• commercial lines (cyber, business, liability, workers comp)
• group health benefits
• financial planning
Founded in 1916, MMC serves businesses and individuals in the Great Lakes region and beyond. We’re proud of our history and legacy of excellent service.
Current Opportunity Available: Personal Lines Account Manager
Are you someone who enjoys helping people? Do you want to work with an inspired, customer-centric team? Are you forward-thinking and love to learn? Do you take your work seriously, but have fun doing it? We do too!
We’re searching for an energetic, passionate, and talented Personal Lines Account Manager to add to our growing team. This opportunity requires someone who is production-driven.
What You’ll Do
• Provide exemplary customer service to clients via email and phone
• Recommend insurance policies and coverages to clients in detail
• Process policy change requests, renewals, and claims in a timely manner
• Work as a team and collaborate with coworkers inside and outside of the department
• Ensure client records and systems are updated accurately
• Use our internal proprietary software and technology
• Bachelor’s Degree or commensurate experience
• 1-2 years of providing exceptional customer service
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong sense of urgency
• Ability to learn new computer software systems
• Comfortable with receiving feedback and coaching
• Positive attitude
• Willingness to learn
• Sense of humor
What’ll Make You Special
• Personal Lines experience
• Property & Casualty Insurance License
Benefits and Perks at Mason-McBride
• Generous PTO & Holiday Pay
• Flexible working hours
• Blue Cross Blue Shield medical options
• Delta dental
• EyeMed vision
• Health Savings Accounts & Flexible Spending Accounts
• LTD/STD/Life/Long-Term Care
• Employee Assistance Program
• Catered Lunch-and-Learns
• Continuous training, certifications, and learning opportunities
• Newly renovated, modern office
• Convenient, free parking
• Centralized metro-Detroit office location
Do we sound like a perfect fit for you?
Send a brief cover letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and we look forward to hearing from you soon!