Healthcare industry insurance helps protect you, your patients, and your employees. The healthcare field is a complex business sector including: private practicing physicians, nurses, dental offices, chiropractors, rehab specialists, dentists, clinics and hospitals.
What insurance does the healthcare industry need?
Whether you’re a general practitioner and own your own practice or a major hospital, we design a specific risk and insurance program unique to your exposures. Mason-McBride works closely with you and the insurance carrier to assess any risk imposed on your organization and create a program to meet your specific needs.
Notable exposures currently getting attention in the marketplace are:
- Workers’ Compensation
- Even in the safest environments, accidents happen- so it’s important to be prepared. Workers’ Compensation covers medical costs to treat injuries, lost wages, ongoing medical care, funeral costs and death benefits, and legal costs if sued over injury. Rates will vary based on the number of employees you have, type of work your employees do, and your claims history.
- Management Liability
- This areas covers a suite of exposures such as Directors & Officers Liability, Fiduciary Liability and Employment Practices Liability. In addition, kidnap, ransom, or extortion exposures can be contemplated as well.
- Professional Liability Insurance
- • Also known as Errors and Omissions (E&O), professional liability insurance can help protect your professionals from consequential loss due to negligence claims as a result of rendering professional services.
- Cyber Information Risk
- Cyber related losses generally involve loss or damage to data and other intangible assets including customer data and intellectual property and the host of related expenses associated with a loss event. These losses do not fall within the preview of a Commercial General Liability policy.
Our professional team can help you navigate the insurance marketplace and conduct a risk review. We advise not waiting for an event to audit your program and make necessary adjustments.
There are several additional insurance policies to consider including: Medicare/Medicaid Bond, ERISA Bonds, Commercial Auto, and Medical Malpractice.
Call us today at (248) 822-7170 to discuss all of the coverage options to best protect your business. Or complete the form below to connect with one of our professionals and we will get back to you today!