Employee Benefits for Your Auburn Hills Business
Our goal is to provide small business clients with the best employee benefits, including education, assistance, and ensuring they receive an insurance policy that best fits their needs. Through our 100 years of experience in specialty insurance, we offer a wide variety of benefits and coverage. Furthermore, our licensed employee benefits brokers provide excellent service and inform clients about the latest healthcare requirements.
Taking Care of Your Employees
We will research and analyze your group benefits needs and physician networks. The review will include an analysis of your current plan and level of satisfaction in conjunction with your key objectives.
Using a deep analysis of the available carriers, we can provide you with the best option that fits your needs and budget.
Our onboarding process is simple. We will assist in educating employees about their plans while supporting your HR needs. Our team will ensure that the Benefits strategy supports the HR strategy and that both align with the overall business strategy throughout the process. In addition, our team is always available to answer questions about the plan, claims, and eligibility.
Dedicated to Assisting Auburn Hills Businesses
The mission of Mason-McBride as your long-term partner is to identify your business needs and analyze your options to develop and implement exceptional plans that deliver the best services and products. You can count on us to be there for you every step.
We provide the following services to accompany you through the process:
- Conduct a thorough analysis of your employee benefits needs and physician networks
- Identify appropriate plans and carriers by conducting a market survey.
- Determine the most suitable pages and plans based on your business needs.
- Provide comprehensive guidance on your employee benefits package.
- Provide education services to employees.
- Assist with HR and benefits administration.
- Communicate clearly and timely about issues that could affect your coverage.
- Provide year-round customer care, including enrollment changes, claims, and insurance identification cards.
You can rely on us for:
- Group Health Plans
- Group Vision and Group Dental Plans
- Prescription Coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-term Disability & Long-term Disability
- Group Life Insurance
- Employee Benefits Management Software
Range of Coverage Options for Michigan Professionals
We serve a broad group of organizations. Business owners from various industries, including these common professions, come to us for help:
Choosing an independent broker like us will allow you to compare your policy with multiple companies, saving you money, time, and frustration. In addition, our team of specialists can find a coverage plan that offers complete protection. Our experienced agents are located in Troy and licensed in over 40 states. We pride ourselves on providing professional service and expert communication.