Mason-McBride is highly experienced in the food and beverage industry. We understand the daily struggles and risks within the industry and tailor a plan specific to your business.
We work with many different types of businesses in the industry including:
- Frozen foods
- Pet Food
- Baked goods
- Coffee, tea, snakes and soft drinks
Mason-McBride works directly with experienced insurance carriers to address the risk of educators and can put together a program that specifically meets your needs. Notable exposures currently getting attention in the marketplace are:
- Management Liability
- This areas covers a suite of exposures such as Directors & Officers Liability, Fiduciary Liability and Employment Practices Liability. In addition, kidnap, ransom, or extortion exposures can be contemplated as well.
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Also known as Errors and Omissions (E&O), professional liability insurance protects your business from consequential loss due to negligence claims as a result of rendering professional services.
- Cyber Information Risk
- Cyber related losses generally involve loss or damage to data and other intangible assets including customer data and intellectual property and the host of related expenses associated with a loss event. These losses do not fall within the preview of a Commercial General Liability policy.
Our professional team can help you navigate the insurance marketplace and conduct a risk review. We advise not waiting for an event to audit your program and make necessary adjustments.
We can also provide business specific coverages including crime insurance, employee benefits liability insurance, food spoilage among many others. Mason-McBride will put together a program that fits your needs.
Call us today at (248) 822-7170 to discuss all of the coverage options to best protect your business. Or complete the form below to connect with one of our professionals and we will get back to you today!